About Me
The Clone is an eight year old girl who loves to read and write. She is also a very good artist, and has a very keen sense of humor. She loves to tease, and her main targets are usually her two older sisters.
at the beach

Sister Sites
  • Jade
  • Jade-N-Mom
  • In Our Kitchen
  • Our Reviews
  • Sis Asi
  • Asi2
  • Old Times
  • The Clone Chronicles
  • Sister O
  • Sister Jo
  • My Mom's Daily Pix

    Previous Posts
  • Am I Ever Going to be on that Site?
  • HOORAY!!! I AM BACK!!! YAY! YIPPIE!!!!!(final good...
  • Sorry I Haven't Been Able To Post
  • IIIIIII'mmmmmmmm Baaaaaaack (AAAAAAgaaaaaaiiiiiiii...
  • AQ News
  • I'M BACK(AGAIN)
  • More Dragon Fable Fun
  • Moore House Times
  • Updates
  • Gaming Notice


  • Archives


    Sponsor



    Powered By
    BLOGGER



    The Clone Chronicles
    Journal of the Jojo Clone, an eight nine ten year old girl who also wants to start posting her thoughts online.

    ♥ Blogs ♥

    Go Gaia!


    First, I want to show you my avi badge from gaia online at this link, http://www.gaiaonline.com/badge/10404157. You can make your own avitar and account and spread the news about gaia online to all your friends!

    Tuesday, April 01, 2008; 11:44 AM | 0 Comments(s)