About Me
The Clone is an eight year old girl who loves to read and write. She is also a very good artist, and has a very keen sense of humor. She loves to tease, and her main targets are usually her two older sisters.
at the beach

Sister Sites
  • Jade
  • Jade-N-Mom
  • In Our Kitchen
  • Our Reviews
  • Sis Asi
  • Asi2
  • Old Times
  • The Clone Chronicles
  • Sister O
  • Sister Jo
  • My Mom's Daily Pix

    Previous Posts
  • About the clone
  • Moore house times news
  • Get Well, Mommy
  • The Clone's Christmas Day
  • What I want for Christmas....
  • The Clone's White Board
  • Josie's Dollz by the Clone
  • The Clone's Card to her Aunts
  • Dress Up time


  • Archives


    Sponsor



    Powered By
    BLOGGER



    The Clone Chronicles
    Journal of the Jojo Clone, an eight nine ten year old girl who also wants to start posting her thoughts online.

    Blogs

    The clone's summer


    This summer I went to calufornya,(like we always do.) I love to go to calufornya. Because I get to see my aunt. I love to visit my friends and family. But I'm not shire I want to see one of my causens. This summer I got more time with my aunt. Shes my fave aunt in the hole wide world. Shes the best. And we went to chinatown too, but this year, our baby causens came with us. They wanted alot of stuf that they coodn't have. I love them even if they unou me. I hope she dosn't do it again next summer though. Do you think they will? Eneyway they bug me to mutch. More like she folows me to mutch. I love calufornya. I get new stuf there, I learn new things, and best of all, I got a loving family. And I'm just a girl who wants to remind you that the most emportet gift in life is family.

    Thursday, October 13, 2005; 8:05 PM | 0 Comments(s)