About Me
The Clone is an eight year old girl who loves to read and write. She is also a very good artist, and has a very keen sense of humor. She loves to tease, and her main targets are usually her two older sisters.
at the beach

Sister Sites
  • Jade
  • Jade-N-Mom
  • In Our Kitchen
  • Our Reviews
  • Sis Asi
  • Asi2
  • Old Times
  • The Clone Chronicles
  • Sister O
  • Sister Jo
  • My Mom's Daily Pix

    Previous Posts
  • A Lot Of Good Reasons That You SHOULDN'T Bother Ch...
  • NEW IN IN OUR KITCHEN
  • Jesus Saves
  • NOTICE:
  • I have a new blog for the day...
  • I have a new blog for the day...
  • You NEED to see this!
  • A memory quiz for mothers(this is from my mother)
  • About Pres. Lincoln - The Clone's Project


  • Archives


    Sponsor



    Powered By
    BLOGGER



    The Clone Chronicles
    Journal of the Jojo Clone, an eight nine ten year old girl who also wants to start posting her thoughts online.

    ♥ Blogs ♥

    Poems


    I love taceeto's,
    But I love you more.
    You are my mother,
    Taceetos galore.
    You are the biggest
    taceeto ever had
    Who is loved,
    And love's in retern.
    -Amara Moore

    Blue,red,pink, and orange,
    They are very beautiful
    together in hot or stormy
    weather.
    Allthough it rhymes with
    flue,
    Blue is my favorate color
    -Amara Moore

    Sunday, June 11, 2006; 2:00 PM | 0 Comments(s)