About Me
The Clone is an eight year old girl who loves to read and write. She is also a very good artist, and has a very keen sense of humor. She loves to tease, and her main targets are usually her two older sisters.
at the beach

Sister Sites
  • Jade
  • Jade-N-Mom
  • In Our Kitchen
  • Our Reviews
  • Sis Asi
  • Asi2
  • Old Times
  • The Clone Chronicles
  • Sister O
  • Sister Jo
  • My Mom's Daily Pix

    Previous Posts
  • You NEED to see this!
  • A memory quiz for mothers(this is from my mother)
  • About Pres. Lincoln - The Clone's Project
  • When Is Christmas?
  • The clone's summer
  • About the clone
  • Moore house times news
  • Get Well, Mommy
  • The Clone's Christmas Day
  • What I want for Christmas....


  • Archives


    Sponsor



    Powered By
    BLOGGER



    The Clone Chronicles
    Journal of the Jojo Clone, an eight nine ten year old girl who also wants to start posting her thoughts online.

    Blogs

    I have a new blog for the day...


    I actidintily made a new blog today. Anyways, the address is http://clonesclone.blogspot.com and that's all you need to know. But I haven't posted anything on it yet. But I will soon.

    Saturday, February 04, 2006; 9:32 AM | 0 Comments(s)