About Me
The Clone is an eight year old girl who loves to read and write. She is also a very good artist, and has a very keen sense of humor. She loves to tease, and her main targets are usually her two older sisters.
at the beach

Sister Sites
  • Jade
  • Jade-N-Mom
  • In Our Kitchen
  • Our Reviews
  • Sis Asi
  • Asi2
  • Old Times
  • The Clone Chronicles
  • Sister O
  • Sister Jo
  • My Mom's Daily Pix

    Previous Posts
  • A memory quiz for mothers(this is from my mother)
  • About Pres. Lincoln - The Clone's Project
  • When Is Christmas?
  • The clone's summer
  • About the clone
  • Moore house times news
  • Get Well, Mommy
  • The Clone's Christmas Day
  • What I want for Christmas....
  • The Clone's White Board


  • Archives


    Sponsor



    Powered By
    BLOGGER



    The Clone Chronicles
    Journal of the Jojo Clone, an eight nine ten year old girl who also wants to start posting her thoughts online.

    ♥ Blogs ♥

    You NEED to see this!


    My, 'personal' favorite sister's site, (anime lovers,) has new features! Like her newest music video! I just wanted to tell you about it! Though you may have to type it in the address bar because I don't know if I have time to make her a link right away. So the address is www.animelove1992.blogspot.com and thats all you'll need to know. Or just click the high lighted words which is easier.

    Friday, February 03, 2006; 10:11 PM | 0 Comments(s)